What are you eating right now?

IMG_6976.jpeg
Man I can’t win for losing. This one has pineapple and mushrooms in it but no pepperoni 🤦‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️. Like my dad always says if you want something done right you have to do it yourself. I just had them take the price of the pepperoni off. Rest going home I don’t like eating in restaurants anyway.

Went with a few friends to the (slightly degraded) Korean BBQ/Hot Pot
1000008997.jpg

You get a table with in built hot plate and electric BBQ
In our case tonight, only the hot plates were utilized
1000009009.jpg

1000009000.jpg

You scan a QR code for the table, that's how you order and request more ingredients
I understand the irony of going out to eat, but having to cook
Life is full of irony 🤔
1000009001.png

I chose Kimchi broth, somewhat spicy but not too much
1000009004.jpg

It's flat rate AYCA, but don't order too much and waste, they will charge you for uneaten food 🤨
Beef, Lamb, Squid, Lobster, Shrimp, Gizzards, Chicken, etc
The possibilities are endless
1000009005.jpg

Or if you're not in an adventurous mood, plain noodle is a steadfast choice
1000009007.jpg

The frozen watermelon was good, as was the Passion Fruit Tea 🍵
There's a sauce bar, if you're a fan of Sesame seed oil/peanut sauce, or the other 30 choices 🤔
1000009008.jpg

Not the worst value @ ~$45 per person, but this place in particular doesn't seem as good as it was when it opened
We used to have exactly 0 choice in Hot Pot/BBQ, now we have 4 (soon 5) establishment
I think I'll give K-POT a try next time
7/10 would go again
1000009006.jpg

I put too much stuffing in my omelet and I couldn't roll it up properly. I just folded it. Stuffed with chicken, enoki mushrooms, brie cheese, and tomato. You can see how I eat my daily lemon. I cut it in three wedges and leave more than half of the skin on. Any more skin and it gets too chewy. Don't eat lemons like this if your tooth enamel is compromised.

Last edited:
Back