What are you eating right now?

What's climbing off that pan?

Hey, didn't even notice that.

That's just how the pizza sat off it.
Screenshot_20220505-203351_Gallery.jpg

All the liver talk has me hungry for it. Do not overcook it’s the biggest mistake and nope it don’t need onions it’s best left by it’s self just as a great steak. Just one of the two plates I ate at a total cost of a $1.49 a pound from a local butcher from local beef that’s cheap eating and off the charts nutrition.
Nice pics and it looks good. Are you aware of vitamin A toxicity? I've had it at least twice, but that was back in the 80s. It's no fun.
If you're eating pounds of liver at a time, I'd be careful not to do that long term.

Wife left me in charge of the kitchen today (under her orders) when she went to work. She left me a big bowl of soaked (over night) white navy beans for me to let cook all day long. I put in chopped seasonings (onions/celery/garlic/green peppers/smoked paprika/parsley) and a small bag of smoked ham chips she saved from a Honey Baked smoked ham she bought for Easter. Dropped in a couple pieces of bacon & smoked pork sausage too. After cooking slow all day and making the house smell great, when she got home we had a nice hot meal on top of some white rice and french bread on side. Yeah, old timers suicide with knife and fork.;)

Back