What are you doing right now?

Playing pickle ball
image.jpg

Talking to my friend on the phone. I hate phone calls lol. They know not to call me. Lol. Also looking at refurbished and used MacBook Pro on eBay and Back Market and Swappa. Probably will get like a 2018-21 model. My tech savvy friend and anti Apple brother in law are helping me understand all the specs and everything. I’ll probably have at least 500 by Friday so hopefully will get one soon.

Enjoying my $705 lunch break lol. Spent $705 on a MacBook Pro refurbished 2019 model Intel I9 just now. Well more with tax and fees. Paid up front. Exactly what I’d been wanting. Found that smoking hot deal for the same price I was going to buy a 2018 model for. My tech savvy friend and brother in law said that was a good updated system. And still have a good chunk in my savings too towards hopefully a decent car.

Take a bite of hamburger and then put a fork full of coleslaw in the mouth. Save one step and put coleslaw in burger. Same end result. Haven't had it in a burger but had it in a Primanti's sandwich while in Pittsburgh. Really weird having never had it that way before but really good.

Take a bite of hamburger and then put a fork full of coleslaw in the mouth. Save one step and put coleslaw in burger. Same end result. Haven't had it in a burger but had it in a Primanti's sandwich while in Pittsburgh. Really weird having never had it that way before but really good.
Fries on there too..
save 2 steps.

Currently rescheduling dr appointment.. 42min on hold/transfer hell.

Just watching tons of YouTube videos on the laptop I bought, it’s the 2019 MacBook Pro Intel i9 15 inch in space gray. Going to be here tomorrow, very excited. Really wanted one with an M chip but just couldn’t afford it. Wish they offered them with AMD instead but Intel works. I’m trying to learn more on computers as I’m completely dumb on them. My AMD Lenovo was excellent it just isn’t supported anymore and it’s slow. I’m keeping it for dvds though. My only complaint on the MacBook initially is no SD card slot. I’m sure I can buy an external thing for that though as well as USB ports. I’ve learned a lot just by talking to my technology nerd friend and watching YouTube.

Just received and setup my new to me refurbished MacBook Pro 2019 with the Intel i9 processor. Wanted the M series but just couldn’t afford it and I got a great deal on the one I got. Also cleaning up the living room so we can put the Christmas tree up. Have to buy one as we are tired of our snowman tree and don’t have a regular tree anymore.

Back