What are you doing right now?

You can borrow my generator
Thanks, but the power is estimated to be back on in 3 hours. It came on and off a few times an hour ago when it was initially fixed, but think some other equipment in the system blew-out then. I've had 3 power outages in the last 6 months from "equipment failure". :rolleyes:

Filling pots and buckets for some water reserve just to be safe as our well has a leak between the pitless adapter and the house.

My guess is likely a few feet after the pitless. Can hear a light hissing sound when pump is running and the ground is wet about 10' downhill of the well.

I can run faucets if we hold the lever and let it build pressure, but when the pump shuts off it drains back in a few min.

Good times, hopefully fixed tomorrow.

Just left a restaurant. Now discussing what I want for Christmas with my parents since they keep asking lol. I gave them a list but they always lose it. The only things on my list is money, Apple Gift Cards and tools. I’m an easy kid to buy for when it comes to gifts lol. Saving up for that MacBook Pro so I mainly want the money and gift cards. It’s my goal to have the MacBook by my birthday. The reason for choosing the pro over the air is because I like to play Minecraft and GTA 5 so I need something that is good for that. I’m not opposed to a certified refurbished one. I do feel best about buying it from Apple though. I still have to open up that refurbished iPod Touch 4th generation that I bought not too long ago but I think it’s worth more sealed. My friend offered me $50 for my original iPhone I politely declined. It’s worth more than that. Them things are rare but not as rare as the Galaxy S1 lol. Still trying to find one of those.

I'm sipping a cup of chaga tea while ordering some supplies from Amazon. Tigger is curled up next to my feet and he is snoring loudly. In an hour I'll go for my 5-mile morning run. It's 42°F right now.

On lunch break. Late because they love to take last minute walk ins that need something. Oh well. I just hope the day ends soon. We have been so busy today. Happy that I got my paycheck and realized how much I saved from the last check too. No extra spending cause I am saving for my goals.

Packing for a trip to Australia to see my daughter, granddaughter and son in law. Gonna be hot 'down under' and I can't wait since it's 16F here in the MN burbs.
Good on ya!

Soon both daughters will live in Alaska (one already in Juneau) the other with son in law and grandson will be in Kodiak (CGS)

I made an "American style" latte and am checking Dec interest pile (woo-who!!!!)

Just got home from work. Busiest day we have had in a long time. But we got our Christmas checks and our Christmas gifts. The hams will be in closer to Christmas. I’m happy that’s $150 towards my MacBook I want.

Watching a video on using git. Looking at my office and thinking, some year I should clean.

Wondering if I was right to let the son drive off with the car with a bad alternator, he thinks it's fine as the battery light goes out if you drive long enough. But I was charging the battery earlier, and it is warm today, so just moving it around in the yard seemed enough to turn the light off. Still trying to convince myself to just swap the alternator.

Wondering what to do, everyone is gone for the evening it seems.

At the gas station hanging out with our friend. She works here. I’m looking at used and refurbished MacBooks to see what’s available and the price range. It would be nice to get a new one but the price is up there.

Still at the gas station. I’ll admit I’m finally board lol. I want to go home and watch SpongeBob and chill out. Mom won’t stop talking and holding the baby. It’s Friday night usually this place is booming but it’s a ghost town tonight. I get kinda bored of surfing on the web since I don’t like to use YouTube while we are out and about. Going to the antique store tomorrow to try to find something for my secret Santa recipient on my other forum.

Still at the gas station. I’ll admit I’m finally board lol. I want to go home and watch SpongeBob and chill out. Mom won’t stop talking and holding the baby. It’s Friday night usually this place is booming but it’s a ghost town tonight. I get kinda bored of surfing on the web since I don’t like to use YouTube while we are out and about. Going to the antique store tomorrow to try to find something for my secret Santa recipient on my other forum.
It's midnight. That's nuts.

It's midnight. That's nuts.
We’ve been here as late as 2am before. I don’t mind a few minutes but after awhile I’m ready. If there were chairs I’d be more alright with staying. I’m just surprised of how dead it is. I guess everyone stays home these days. We’ve done this for every employee though for years. Now we are finally leaving.

Bored. What's that? I own a Kindle. I'm never bored. And if I live long enough to read all the free books I'll be the new Guinness record oldest man too.

Back