What are you doing right now?

Working a dayshift. One of my facilities is drawing down afterbays so instead of having 500af of water to raise/lower in inc/dec scheduling, I'm stuck with a high/low delta of 18af. It's a tightrope walk on this one for the next several days.

Going to the antique store. Finally leaving lol. The niece and nephews are over so mom is staying here which is good when we go to the antique store she complains because there is nothing that interests her there. I’m trying to find some Chicago Bears stuff for my secret Santa recipient on my other forum. That and Notre Dame are his favorite teams. Hard to find stuff related to them around here.

Learning some python programming. For some reason, the function suit for interfacing to Excel is called "pandas". I want to do some simple database interfacing, and string manipulation, so I guess I get learn some python in the process.

Did put the snow tires onto the Corolla earlier today, it rides nice (was worried they might shake or something). Takes 10 minutes for the TPMS light to go off and warn me that I need to go to the dealer, lol, ain't happening.

Last edited:
Just picked up some Chinese food for me. Dad got bbq and mom got a pizza. Mom is at home with our gas station friends baby. Our gas station friend has a lot going on so we try to help her out. After dinner we are going to the gas station and then probably stand there till midnight again time you get mom talking lol. We need to go to Walmart so me and dad might do that.

Getting ready to leave a restaurant. Hopefully go to another antique store today to look for something for my secret Santa recipient on my other forum. Hard to find Chicago Bears stuff and Notre Dame football stuff around here. Mom wants to go to Walmart again so me and dad told her she could put up with us going to two other antique stores today because we hate Walmart and she hates antique stores lol.

Finishing up what Christmas shopping I can do in person. Rest of stuff has to be ordered online. It sure does kill your wallet but Christmas is the best time of the year you spend a ton but get free stuff in return. A little disappointed they aren’t playing Christmas music at Ollie’s though. It’s too late in the year to not be playing it lol. But I could listen to it year round. In my opinion it doesn’t get played enough. Most people believe it’s overplayed.

getting ready to depart tomorrow for Madeira Beach Florida. my family has already been there for a month. i had my oil changed and i also changed the air filter and cabin filter. i will do the entire trip alone. 3300 kilometers.

Finishing up what Christmas shopping I can do in person. Rest of stuff has to be ordered online. It sure does kill your wallet but Christmas is the best time of the year you spend a ton but get free stuff in return. A little disappointed they aren’t playing Christmas music at Ollie’s though. It’s too late in the year to not be playing it lol. But I could listen to it year round. In my opinion it doesn’t get played enough. Most people believe it’s overplayed.
Wait until you're a parent to do that cost benefit analysis. Kids: lock, stock and barrel. Dad: one ugly tie. 😁

All this dad wants for Christmas is to never have to listen to Maria Carey or George Michael ever again!

Wait until you're a parent to do that cost benefit analysis. Kids: lock, stock and barrel. Dad: one ugly tie. 😁

All this dad wants for Christmas is to never have to listen to Maria Carey or George Michael ever again!
Or step it up and get one of these. 😄

1701653530971.jpeg

Why all the hate for Mariah Carey? I think All I Want For Christmas is one of the best songs but everyone has their opinions I guess lol. I’ve never understood the dislike for her or that song. But I also like traditional old Christmas music that you hear every year so yeah lol.

Why all the hate for Mariah Carey? I think All I Want For Christmas is one of the best songs but everyone has their opinions I guess lol. I’ve never understood the dislike for her or that song. But I also like traditional old Christmas music that you hear every year so yeah lol.
It wouldn't be so bad if they played more than a half dozen worn out songs.

Currently going to Walmart for the 5th time today. First at this Walmart location though. Mom looking for a Christmas shirt for work. Now I remember why I’m so burnt out on Walmart. I’m walking thru the store reading up on computer terms I don’t understand lol. Trying to figure out what year MacBook Pro to get when I have enough saved up. Going to ask my technology nerd brother in law and my coworker what all these terms mean lol. I got no idea what RAM is or what a solid state drive is or nothing like that. I know nothing about technology specs. Easy to find answers on the internet but I need simple terms lol. Kinda disappointed at the number of in store shoppers this year. Don’t get me wrong I hate being in a busy store but I know people that work at Walmart and other stores and they aren’t doing anything besides picking orders.

Back