what are the oldest tires you've used?

Me on prom night circa 1988...

1692054439490.jpg

I needed some tires on my Camaro once so I threw on some tires that were taken off a Chevelle and put in a garage 30 years ago. They worked fine just lost air like crazy. Eventually did a burnout till they blew up and replaced 😂😂😂

Man when I was young and dumb we went looking for tires at U pull it junkyards specifically because they were mostly dry and hard as a rock and would spin forever on my Camaro. I would guess they’d be at least 15 years old back then.

We also put the space saver spare on and tried for the longest skinniest burnout known to man. Probably an 1/8 of a mile. Summer time growing up working on cars with good friends, that I still connect with, making memories. Nothing was better.

not the best idea to run on ancient tires, and looking back it was dangerous, and would never trust crap tires now that I have kids

You want to start a fight ask this question in a RV forum or FB page.. any answer above 5 years.. well let's just say they won't say nice things about you :ROFLMAO:

LOL I don't think I've seen an RV with tires made in the last decade in a long while (not counting ones seen on the highway)

Back