Trasko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to e-mail Trasko and it bounced back. I tried to phone them at 2PM their time (Texas) and there is an answering machine that does ont give their name, says leave a message, announces that its memory is full and hangs up. Is Trasko a real business?

Never called them or emailed them before. But I did leave my phone # with them when I purchased their filter. In fact the owner called me up to see how the filter was doing and any questions I had.

He was very helpfull explaining how the filter works. I believe he had an English accent.

I emailed them a few months back regarding the availibility (or rather non-availibility) of a particular size spin on filter. I did get a reply that answered my question.

I remember that my e-mails would also produce a message that they bounced, but they must have gotten them, because they replied.

I emailed them as I was thinking of purchasing a new truck next year. The thread size is different from the one I have and this is the reply I recieved:

Yes we do, You will need to send $12.00 money order, which thread would you like? Please let us know so we can check our stock

Send details and MO to:

Rehman Enterprises
5200 Town & Country Blvd., Unit 212
Frisco, TX 75034

Thanks

I got through. They don't have a filter short enough for an 850 Volvo. It would stick out below the level of the oil pan and front crossmember....ouch.

You could always remotely mount it. But then, maybe you should consider a Motorguard.

My interest in a Trasko was a simple installation, no brackets, no hoses, just spin it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back