Speed Freak Killers

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_Freak_Killers

http://crime.about.com/od/serial/a/speedfreakkillers.htm

speedfreakkillers.jpg
michaela-sketch-240x300.jpg

I just read about the Speed Freak Killers (Herzog and Shermantine) that were recently in the news. These are/were two guys from Northern California that went around kidnapping and killing people for 20 years. Most of their kidnapping victims were woman. Shermantine claims that they killed about 70 people. One of their supposed victims was a 9 year old girl named Michaela Garecht who was kidnapped in 1988 from Hayward California.
I grew up in Hayward and had friends that lived about 200 yards from where the girl was abducted. I remember going out after work and looking around the empty fields and along the bay (water) to see if I could find something even though I knew I wouldn't find anything. There hasn't been any confirmations yet that her remains were found.
In the mid 1980, a girl disappeared from Linden California; the home town of Herzog and Shermantine. Her parents said the last time they saw her was when she said she was going to Shermantine's parent cabin. She was never seen again. There was another girl missing from Linden a few years later, but the police never questioned Shermantine. It seems that the local police/sheriffs department is incompetant.
Shermantine told the police were they could find the remains of some of the people he killed. The police found bone fragments but didn't have them analyzed for DNA. The mother of one of the missing girls thought something was wrong with the bones and paid to have her daughters remains checked to see if the DNA of her daughters really matched the DNA of the bones. The DNA test showed that there were 2 other girls' bone fragments mixed in with her daughters bone fragments.
I hope they find out what happened to Michaela Garecht. They really need to take a look at the competence of the Police and Sheriffs department of Linden California.

P.S. Those two guys look like two psychopathic Jirks I worked with.

In this case, I have to agree with you, although a couple in the head seems too quick, easy and painless for this duo.

These are the occasions where swift justice needs to be exacted. We KNOW they are guilty and after you get the truth from them you end the suffering of the victims relatives left behind, and save the taxpayers from incarceration costs.

We need a REAL version of the Equalizer!

Originally Posted By: HerrStig
"Two in the HAT" for each of them. They aren't worth a DIME more of taxpayer's money.

Well, since bullets on average run about $0.53 each, I'd say unless a donation were made in this case they'd be worth more than a dime!!

Originally Posted By: Tim H.
Originally Posted By: HerrStig
"Two in the HAT" for each of them. They aren't worth a DIME more of taxpayer's money.

Well, since bullets on average run about $0.53 each, I'd say unless a donation were made in this case they'd be worth more than a dime!!

One is already dead. He hung himself. It is cheaper that way since the rope can be reused.

I say use them for medical experiments.

Last edited:
Fortunately I see something changing for the better concerning crime, from theft to the injuring and killing of innocent people...The public is realizing that the police rarely can protect citizens from harm, because by the time the arrive the dirty deeds have already been done. It is up to the citizen to protect themselves from harm and property damage with their own resources.

Also I see the law enforcement community coming to the same realization encouraging citizens to arm themselves and use deadly force when needed.

Now onto the spread of the stand your ground law and the castle law extending to personal property in all 50 states.

Especially when it comes to theft, if more of these low life scum got capped I can promise that theft rates would plummet in short order. LOL

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
Fortunately I see something changing for the better concerning crime, from theft to the injuring and killing of innocent people...The public is realizing that the police rarely can protect citizens from harm, because by the time the arrive the dirty deeds have already been done. It is up to the citizen to protect themselves from harm and property damage with their own resources.

Also I see the law enforcement community coming to the same realization encouraging citizens to arm themselves and use deadly force when needed.

Now onto the spread of the stand your ground law and the castle law extending to personal property in all 50 states.

Especially when it comes to theft, if more of these low life scum got capped I can promise that theft rates would plummet in short order. LOL

^^Right on! Here in Texas we have the Texas Castle Doctrine which states that you can use deadly force on anyone who trespasses on your property between sundown and sunrise. Gotta love Texas! :^D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back