Re-Organizing my garage

Not my idea of how to spend the day. My garage is full of my wifes "stuff" from before I met her and she lived in appts and such.

When she moved in here she could not part with any of it so it lives in my garage.

Today I brought home the AC machine from the Radiator shop. Now I have to make room for a car in my garage as well as an area to make AC hoses.

Anybody want to help? lol

Sell it all while it's still worth something. If you keep waiting, you'll have to toss it or pay someone to dispose of it for you.

Not my idea of how to spend the day. My garage is full of my wifes "stuff" from before I met her and she lived in appts and such.

When she moved in here she could not part with any of it so it lives in my garage.

Today I brought home the AC machine from the Radiator shop. Now I have to make room for a car in my garage as well as an area to make AC hoses.

Anybody want to help? lol

Your wife won't help? Wait, does she even know what you are up to? :p

Lol 😂. My basement is full of my parents stuff they don’t like parting with anything either. Some of it hasn’t been used in 30 years or never been used. Now that I had to bring home my work boxes I had to squeeze them in. They are going to let me turn the carport into a garage though since we really need a garage and I don’t want my beetle getting rained on too. I’m going to put cinder blocks around it and make it a custom garage then get concrete poured and a door installed. That’s going to give us a lot more space for our cars and stuff too.

A properly used garage should be in a near-constant state of reorganization. Otherwise it is a.) underused/underutilized and/or b.) just a dumping ground for junk.

Reactions: JC1
Figured that I might as well make sure it still works.

Attachments

• IMG_20201114_154428.jpg
    IMG_20201114_154428.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 41
You need to slowly get rid of your wife's stuff 1 or 2 things a week. That way she won't notice. Does she check the stockpile periodically?

I've been trying to get rid of stuff. The past few months been swelling stuff that I can get some good coin for. Sold a Nautilus weight rack, bench and accessories this week. Demand for exercise equipment is crazy. Also sold a spinning bike. Getting rid of a few tools as well that have been replaced with other tools.

You need to slowly get rid of your wife's stuff 1 or 2 things a week. That way she won't notice. Does she check the stockpile periodically?

I've been trying to get rid of stuff. The past few months been swelling stuff that I can get some good coin for. Sold a Nautilus weight rack, bench and accessories this week. Demand for exercise equipment is crazy. Also sold a spinning bike. Getting rid of a few tools as well that have been replaced with other tools.
She knows what she has and which tub it is in!

Back