QSFS vs Magnatec.

My oil change is getting near and I have a half quart of each (my huge "stash" haha). I need to swing by The Great Wall to buy a big jug;). Which would you all use and why? Yes, I'm that bored tonight!:D

All are good but, I think you already knew that! :)
Castrol Mag is good
QSFS & STFS(10Kmil/20Kmil) It's all good!
Buy by price at the time unless you need something superior for a reason like racing.

My oil change is getting near and I have a half quart of each (my huge "stash" haha). I need to swing by The Great Wall to buy a big jug;). Which would you all use and why? Yes, I'm that bored tonight!:D
Neither. The best frankenbrew that's been working well in multiple cars is Valvoline Advanced with Magnatec used as the top off, more explicitly 1/2 qt maggie in with the valvoline.
Maggie doesn't do it alone and neither does the Valvo. They must be together.
I have read a couple other on here have tried and are running this brew,

I havent ried the new formulation, but if it sanything like the past I would prefer the QS over the Magnatec.
But with the GTL, IDK ...

Sorry guys I didn't add more detail, I totally passed out for the night right after I posted. It was a long week! It's for my Accord. I have a half quart of each leftover. Walmart has both oils at the same price here right now.

Neither. The best frankenbrew that's been working well in multiple cars is Valvoline Advanced with Magnatec used as the top off, more explicitly 1/2 qt maggie in with the valvoline.
Maggie doesn't do it alone and neither does the Valvo. They must be together.
I have read a couple other on here have tried and are running this brew,

I havent ried the new formulation, but if it sanything like the past I would prefer the QS over the Magnatec.
But with the GTL, IDK ...
Funny thing ARCO, I think the smoothest oil I ever tried in my Accord was a frankenbrew (I cant even remember what all was in it haha maybe QSAD, QSUD, and PPHM).

Back