PureSleep Device

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be surprised the existence of Google hasn't eliminated any other form of finding answers, but I'm not. And don't get me started on the marginal or non-existent value of Yelp and Amazon reviews. Only one way to find out if that device works for any particular person. It depends on whether moving your lower jaw forward prevents excess tissue in the back of the throat from making you snore. Overweight people can often reduce the amount of excess tissue in the back of the throat by losing weight.

If you're talking about the snore guard I've used one for more than 25 years and I don't sleep without it. It's designed to prevent your jaw from falling back and restricting your airway.

It's takes a bit to get used to it, but I always get a great night's sleep and I don't snore whatsoever.

Originally Posted By: horse123
As seen on TV type product, almost all [censored].

Blanket statements from uninformed posters who know nothing about the product. Aways all [censored].

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
If you're talking about the snore guard I've used one for more than 25 years and I don't sleep without it. It's designed to prevent your jaw from falling back and restricting your airway.

It's takes a bit to get used to it, but I always get a great night's sleep and I don't snore whatsoever.

Originally Posted By: horse123
As seen on TV type product, almost all [censored].

hey pop, which one do ya use?

I saw a new tongue device that might work better,

Op, you could take a sports mouth guard and cut an inch long piece. Now cut the sides off. put in really hot water ( I just microwave half a cup for 1.5 mins) and take it out with a spoon and gently bite to just to form you teeth impression.

This will keep you jaw open and help with snoring a bit.

Last edited:
If played louder than your snoring, I'm sure that snoring would be the lesser of the two evils.

Not sure that my wife would tolerate someone playing the didgeridoo in the bedroom while we slept 'though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back