Post your latest oil purchase or even filter.

EBDFF115-0D4F-4562-A2EA-2677D17BFD3A.jpeg
41AED6F0-344C-4F8A-A74D-B52722E32AFE.jpeg

Oil from work. They informed us today as of today at 5pm no more discounts on oil till production picks back up so I got what I was able too as everyone cleared out the Toyota oil before i could get in the parts room. Never used ProLine never heard of it till I started here. The 5W-30 is for the 2004 Camry.

View attachment 148791View attachment 148792
Oil from work. They informed us today as of today at 5pm no more discounts on oil till production picks back up so I got what I was able too as everyone cleared out the Toyota oil before i could get in the parts room. Never used ProLine never heard of it till I started here. The 5W-30 is for the 2004 Camry.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don’t buy oil thru work. I seriously hope you aren’t overpaying for oil. We have a clearance/rebates etc section here. Check it out. I’ll gladly stick with HPL

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don’t buy oil thru work. I seriously hope you aren’t overpaying for oil. We have a clearance/rebates etc section here. Check it out. I’ll gladly stick with HPL
We get it for net price thru work. Except temporarily it will be list price only. That’s how I was getting the Toyota oil so cheap. I would never go to a parts store for oil unless there is a rebate or clearance. Walmart or work for me. So now my only place will be Walmart unless Napa or another store is having a good rebate.

Hope it's CALIFORNIA Olive Ranch ( Medium ) Extra Virgin made with 100% olives from California . ;)
Nope. Bertolli from Modena, Pavarotti's home town.
And Popeye said that Olive Oil ain't a virgin.
I buy brown rice from those poor California farmers.

Motor oil in the last 12 months;
5 pails 15w40 RT T-5
20L x 5w30 Pet-can Syn Dexos-1 gen 3
16L x 5w40 Pet-can duron
32L x 10w30 Duron
32L 5w30 Duron
32L 15w40 Duron SHP
40L x 10W40 Duron CK-4
And a partridge in a pear tree.

B7266A60-FA75-494E-8A54-2F23CF6D3B21.jpeg
D295ABEA-D29C-4308-B60C-C295B607D50E.jpeg
F3577A16-4C0D-44B0-B804-AF031FA4E3F3.jpeg

Got some more oil tonight to refill our stash. Quaker State for my Escape oil change. Just changed the oil Saturday but we always try and keep enough for one change on hand at least. Have plenty of filters. Second time trying Quaker State will be the first in the Escape. They were out of the high mileage one. I hear nothing but good things about Quaker State here so since they were out of Valvoline I decided I’ll roll with this. Two gallons (8 quarts) of Shell Rotella one T4 which is conventional and one T5 which is a blend. That’s for dads big rig. We have some at home already. Then one Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy 0W-20 for moms Camry. Dad is paying for the Rotella and Mobil 1 and I’m buying the Quaker State since it’s for me. I’ll get more when payday comes on Friday even though by then the price will probably be up.

View attachment 148855View attachment 148856View attachment 148857
Got some more oil tonight to refill our stash. Quaker State for my Escape oil change. Just changed the oil Saturday but we always try and keep enough for one change on hand at least. Have plenty of filters. Second time trying Quaker State will be the first in the Escape. They were out of the high mileage one. I hear nothing but good things about Quaker State here so since they were out of Valvoline I decided I’ll roll with this. Two gallons (8 quarts) of Shell Rotella one T4 which is conventional and one T5 which is a blend. That’s for dads big rig. We have some at home already. Then one Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy 0W-20 for moms Camry. Dad is paying for the Rotella and Mobil 1 and I’m buying the Quaker State since it’s for me. I’ll get more when payday comes on Friday even though by then the price will probably be up.
I didn't see a price on those did they gift them to you?

I didn't see a price on those did they gift them to you?
Lol I sure wish. Over $90 worth of oil in those pictures lol. $22 something for the 5 quart jug of Quaker State and almost $6 for the single quart. White bottle Rotella $17 Gray bottle $20. Mobil 1 I think was $29. I had thought about getting more but this will do for now. Over the weekend I’m going to go to Napa probably and see if they have any specials going on. Usually their brand is cheap.

10-1 quart bottles of Mobil 1 EP 5W-30 from Napa Auto on their current sale and rebate from Mobil (for buying from Napa Auto) along with an Amazon ordered AC Delco UPF-64 oil filter for her Malibu 2.0 Turbo...

Bill

View attachment 148855View attachment 148856View attachment 148857
That single quart purchase of QSFS was a punch in the mouth.

Lol I sure wish. Over $90 worth of oil in those pictures lol. $22 something for the 5 quart jug of Quaker State and almost $6 for the single quart. White bottle Rotella $17 Gray bottle $20. Mobil 1 I think was $29. I had thought about getting more but this will do for now. Over the weekend I’m going to go to Napa probably and see if they have any specials going on. Usually their brand is cheap.
You kissed the T5 clearance then. $11 at my Wal Mart

View attachment 146293
6 quarts of Valvoline High Mileage Synthetic Blend motor oil for my 2008 Ford Escape. Paid a little more than I should have at work but it helps out the Auto Plus store which is our main parts source. $6.88 a quart with my discount. And it helps out my parts guy at work who is commissioned not hourly. So he will love when I pay my $300 tab with all the parts and oil lol. I requested this oil because that’s mainly what I use in it. I don’t have a problem using other oils just prefer this as when I sent off my oil sample two years ago they said it was the cleanest engine they had ever seen with this many miles so it’s doing something right. They put it in a Pro Line box. I’ve never heard of Pro Line oil or seen posts about it here so I had to look it up lol. My preferences are Castrol or Valvoline. Just what I grew to know. Nothing wrong with any oil. Everyone has their preferences. I found it strange we don’t stock any high mileage oil at work.
Had this box in the basement 20 years or so, honestly don't know where it came from and have not used this oil. The contact info on the box is out of existence but ProLine motor oil is a Highline Warren product today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230406-155908_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230406-155908_Gallery.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 15
Had this box in the basement 20 years or so, honestly don't know where it came from and have not used this oil. The contact info on the box is out of existence but ProLine motor oil is a Highline Warren product today.
Looks like the address wasn't a place where they actually did any of the real work for the business just their Registered Agent in Delaware, any real business may be entirely conducted outside of the state of Delaware.

Just picked up 24 quarts of HPL PCMO Premium Plus 5w-40 to run in my F-150. A family member stopped in Manteno and picked it up directly from HPL for me. They were out of gallon jugs but were nice enough to offer to bottle some for him if he wanted. He couldn’t say enough good about how friendly they were! Very excited to try out HPL!

8804A1B9-266C-41FE-8BFC-E9925B623E30.jpeg
94F8F511-47A2-458F-9D16-6B60F8C900B9.jpeg

Back