Post your latest oil purchase or even filter.

2016 odyssey just a couple miles under 70k. I change the oil every 5k.

Out. Wire backed fram ultra and Pennzoil Euro Synthetic 5w40

In. New fram ultra and Pennzoil Euro Synthetic 5w40

That wire backed filter was run for 20k changing oil each 5k.

Not sure if I’ll push the non wire one to 20k but time will tell. They still claim 20k

2016 odyssey just a couple miles under 70k. I change the oil every 5k.

Out. Wire backed fram ultra and Pennzoil Euro Synthetic 5w40

In. New fram ultra and Pennzoil Euro Synthetic 5w40

That wire backed filter was run for 20k changing oil each 5k.

Not sure if I’ll push the non wire one to 20k but time will tell. They still claim 20k
Are you going to cut the filter open? If you can’t I’d gladly cut and post it for you.

17,000 miles on engine. Had been letting dealership do it. Free oil changes ended. I’m doing them now. This was yesterday.

Attachments

• 7D5FF953-1168-4A84-A52D-3D6C2CA14BCF.jpeg
    7D5FF953-1168-4A84-A52D-3D6C2CA14BCF.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 67
Are you going to cut the filter open? If you can’t I’d gladly cut and post it for you.

I contemplated it. Looked at cutters on Amazon but didn’t get one yet.

Thanks for the offer, very generous. but I didn’t save it. Figured wire backed ultra should be no issues. J35 port injection engine with good euro oil

I work at a dealer so the last thing I want is more junk than I already have laying around. Was just a quick 5pm oil change before I left work

I contemplated it. Looked at cutters on Amazon but didn’t get one yet.

Thanks for the offer, very generous. but I didn’t save it. Figured wire backed ultra should be no issues. J35 port injection engine with good euro oil

I work at a dealer so the last thing I want is more junk than I already have laying around. Was just a quick 5pm oil change before I left work
Very good sir. I enjoy cutting filters 👍😍🍻

Back