Popeyes- Business As Usual

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
Downloaded the app today.
Ordered online and order was inside pickup.
Get there and the doors are locked.
Now have to go through the drive thru with many cars...

Okay...get to the speaker and tell them order #94

Girl tells me they don't have anything but stuff I didn't order. I took it anyway.

Typical Popeyes in this area. Now I remember why I haven't been back since 8 months ago...lol

Downloaded the app today.
Ordered online and order was inside pickup.
Get there and the doors are locked.
Now have to go through the drive thru with many cars...

Okay...get to the speaker and tell them order #94

Girl tells me they don't have anything but stuff I didn't order. I took it anyway.

Typical Popeyes in this area. Now I remember why I haven't been back since 8 months ago...lol
They dont hire people in fast food joints for their intellectual prowess.

Wife loves Popeyes, me meh! rather BBQ my chicken, KFC has gone down hill, loved Pioneer chicken when it was around. :(
IMG_0355.JPG

They dont hire people in fast food joints for their intellectual prowess.
I never have issues like this at other places. I really think they do not run a good company or supply any training at all.
My local McDonald's has some really great people that could work anywhere and are always very professional. Popeyes just seems to be bad around here. Not just one location but all I have been to.

The same issues constantly.

There was a Popeyes near my old work and the person taking the orders had such a heavy Spanish accent she was impossible to understand.
So I never asked a question.
If she said something I just said yes.
Why would they put this person at the front counter?

There was a Popeyes near my old work and the person taking the orders had such a heavy Spanish accent she was impossible to understand.
So I never asked a question.
If she said something I just said yes.
Why would they put this person at the front counter?
The same here honestly...
That is why I went to apps so I don't have the order drama

We have two Popeyes here both at the bad end of town. Still the best fast food chicken in my opinion though. Popeyes first KFC lady lol. All these places are in the ghetto though. Haven’t been open on the inside here for a long time as most fast food places haven’t. I hate it because I want to go inside.

We have two Popeyes here both at the bad end of town. Still the best fast food chicken in my opinion though. Popeyes first KFC lady lol. All these places are in the ghetto though. Haven’t been open on the inside here for a long time as most fast food places haven’t. I hate it because I want to go inside.
I like their food.
KFC is nasty...grease packed...lol
Popeyes chicken isn't nasty like that.

I love popeyes mild tenders but if every popeyes isnt the worst experience ever. No matter what the food never seems to be ready and you hope they got the meal correct.

Quite often its the local management. Years ago, in the 90s, the was a local McDonald's that never had the hot apple pies. I was with a friend and jokingly asked him to order me a hot apple pie and the lady on the speaker said "oh honey we haven't had those for months"
If the items aren't available or the workers are subpar its on the management/owner and no one else.

Back