***Official Member Picture Thread***

neckbeards.jpg

I don't have too many pictures of myself, but figured since this one is pretty current, I'd share. Salesman took this when I traded my old Tacoma for my new one.

ouM4Opv.jpg
Did they send you a calendar? At the dealership I worked at and all the dealerships I’ve seen take a picture of you and your family if not alone and the new car with the salesman then send you a calendar.

AWESOME pictures!! looks like y'all are having a blast!!
Thanks. Yes we always did. Being in a rural area the teachers and staff were very laid back and chill. As long as you weren’t causing trouble and doing your work they didn’t care if you were roaming around outside or if you snuck into the teachers lounge and got a real soda they just laughed. It was a great time and now that it’s gone I realize how much I really miss it. I still have all my friends at least but nothing will ever be better than freedom at school. The wood shop teachers always grilled hot dogs for us 🌭. I can’t even remember how many students their were but not many. You know you live in a rural area when you go to school in a trailer park lol.

Back