***Official Member Picture Thread***

IMG_0258r.jpg

Ah, the Invisible Man. No wait, do I spy Wombat Man's superhero outfit in the deepest darkest corner?
wink.gif

Last edited:
LOL, that glowing thing is our "high vis" greatcoat that seems strangely superfluous given that we don't have winter, or rain anymore.

Was thinking more of the Tom Baker influence in the photo...didn't have the right hat.

Yep, the last series was great...wasn't a fan for a while (sort of like Iron Maiden while Blaze Bailey was frontman).

Made meself a Baker(esque) scarf over winter.

Looks much better hung over the hook with a hat in real life than on camera.

Quote:

Made meself a Baker(esque) scarf over winter.

Another Renaissance man!

Anyway, we better get this thread back on topic. Yours truly usually doesn't look that jovial:

mori_angry.jpg

Last edited:
I tried to find a decent picture of myself that I *wasn't* trying to look like a dork and this is all I could find at short notice. The rest of the pictures I had were of me just generally looking dorky. Anyway, here is a pic from Bora Bora with the wife.

22856434-M.jpg

Foolish mortals!!!!!!

Stand in awe of the Mighty Obbop

From the early days I was well-armed:

cat.jpg

At 18 ready to tackle the Commie hordes:

Guam1975.jpg

Ready to repel boarders inside the shanty:

BayonettepracticeRambostyle.jpg

Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

BayonettepracticeRambostyle.jpg

Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's my Colonel Sam Trautman impression from the days of my misspent youth. Sadly, I grew out of the Rambo phase and save now puppies and trees.
tongue.gif

muzzle_s_006.jpg

Before:
MarkYokofirstdate.jpg

Almost gone...
Kyoto.jpg

Don't. Do it Mark. Don't. Do it.
shat.jpg

See what happens? Daughter of Satan, ill-fitting pimp suit... look of total scorn from the bride...
weddingday1.jpg

They. Never. Ever. Listen to. Me. What. Can I. Do?
I give it. Two...years.
shat2.jpg

Back