New vehicle new paint protection?

I have a new 2021 Mazda GTR which I purchased with the cash I saved by not drinking any alcohol for the past 18 years-thank you AA. For the past 20 + years I have used and liked NuFinish and it has served me well. I am especially pleased with the ease of applying and removing, the longevity and the finish. Using these three attributes, should I be looking at another protectant / wax etc. Ed
Wash with Dawn dish detergent. Clay bar then whatever finish product you want to use.

Take a look at the Turtle Wax spray line: Seal and Shine, Ice Wax, Ceramic Protection, and the new Graphene.

Honestly, the biggest bang for your buck is applying Seal and Shine first and layering with the Ice Spray Wax. They're inexpensive, can be found on Amazon and at Wally World, are extremely chemical resistant, go on SOOOOO easy, and last a good number of months. Spray products have come a long way.

PS...congrats on your sobriety!
*So , TW Ice Spray Wax over TW Seal & Shine used together in that order provide longer lasting protection than TW Seal & Shine alone ?

There are LOTS of YouTube videoa where they test coatings:

Ceramic Coating Wax Sealant Longevity Test - 42 WAY - UPDATE 14 - 1 YEAR 7 MONTH UPDATE​

Since someone else has already done your homework for you, you may as well take advantage of this.

Back