Good Paint Sealant for New Vehicle

My 86 year old father just bought the last new vehicle he will ever buy. My dad is loaded but he is loaded by being frugal. I know he would shoot down the idea and cost of a professionally applied "ceramic" coating. Having that in mind, what are the recommend paint sealants right now. It's new so it doesn't need "polishing".

The Griot's Garage spray on ceramic 3 in 1 wax works better than any similar product that I have tried, including Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions, Meguiars, Mother's Ceramic, & Chemical Guys.

1689618323723.png

If you are going to apply it, I highly suggest Gyeon CanCoat Evo. It’s a lot better than Griot’s 3-in-1 and close to a full ceramic coating in performance. If you’re lazy honestly I like Gyeon Wet Coat or DiyDetail Quick Beads applied every two months. It’s slicker than the Griot’s and super easy. The Griot’s is quite good and you can’t go too wrong. I’ve used it for almost 2 years on one of my cars, but it’s not as hydrophobic or slick as some products. The CanCoat is amazing if you don’t mind the price and slightly harder application. Meguiars Hybrid Paint Coating is also a good alternative to CanCoat.

Back