Mobil 1 FS 0w40 has bmw longlife 01 again

This has come up many times over the past few years and i just noticed that this oil has the approval again

Ouuuu this is a clutch piece of information! A great grab for someone who wants a solid and proven oil. I was going to use PPE 5w40, but now, I will just use this. Issue is I can't find the SP version of this in stores.

Ouuuu this is a clutch piece of information! A great grab for someone who wants a solid and proven oil. I was going to use PPE 5w40, but now, I will just use this. Issue is I can't find the SP version of this in stores.
You might be waiting a while, who knows when they’ve finished switching and exhausted the old supply including bottles. PPE 5-40 is solid.

Is this a different oil to the M1 0W-40 Euro I purchased from Walmarts last year, or just an approval change/addition? M1 0W-40 Euro was my go-to oil. Good to find it may now be formally approved for my Beemer, (2016, 328i).

reformulation is still under ..close examination. but to my best of my knowledge for bmw direct injection engines ll04 is better ,runs smoother with engine and less drag. of course edyvw has the last word..

Back