Milk: what kind do you drink?

I have never been a milk drinker. I put whole milk in coffee and black tea and in recipes that call for milk. Oh yeah, I make hot cocoa with milk. That's it. Oat milk for cereals.I do love all dairy other than milk.

While I'm cutting out all dairy from my diet currently, I switched to this flax milk:

61ojOiRksTL._SL500_.jpg

It actually tastes very good cold, with granola or some other cereal, for example. When you heat it up with oats or in coffee - not so much. I need to find some good non-dairy creamer that I can use with my coffee.

While I'm cutting out all dairy from my diet currently, I switched to this flax milk:

61ojOiRksTL._SL500_.jpg

It actually tastes very good cold, with granola or some other cereal, for example. When you heat it up with oats or in coffee - not so much. I need to find some good non-dairy creamer that I can use with my coffee.
Quattro Pete: I’m too tired today and lazy to google. Where did you find this at? Thank You sir 👍🇺🇸🇨🇦

I haven't had milk to drink for probably 50 years.
I know I said earlier I have never been a milk drinker - a plain milk drinker to be precise. I do regularly drink hot cocoa and I make it with whole milk. I've tried all kinds of vegan milk in hot cocoa and I didn't care for it. Maybe every ten years I have the urge to drink a glass of cold milk.

Back