Milk: what kind do you drink?

I never, ever drink (regular) milk by itself. Completely grosses me out. I will put a dash of half-n-half in my coffee each morning and that is the extent of it and use regular milk, heavy cream or buttermilk for cooking/baking and other purposes.

For cereal and drinking, it will be Almond/Coconut/Cashew type milks.

I've been trying to make the switch to Almond milk, but the inconsistency between brands makes it hard to shop for, especially at the moment since the grocery stores are wiped out of everything. Silk has a consistency like 2% milk, but another brand I tried this week (can't remember the name) is super thick, to the point Carnation Instant Breakfast won't dissolve in it. My newly-vegan sister is trying to get me off milk, and if what the articles say is true about human ingestion of bovine hormones, I probably shouldn't be drinking it. Not making a statement to any of you milk-drinkers, I still drink it when I run out of Almond milk. Making the switch to something equally palatable isn't easy.

53' Stude

I've been trying to make the switch to Almond milk, but the inconsistency between brands makes it hard to shop for, especially at the moment since the grocery stores are wiped out of everything. Silk has a consistency like 2% milk, but another brand I tried this week (can't remember the name) is super thick, to the point Carnation Instant Breakfast won't dissolve in it. My newly-vegan sister is trying to get me off milk, and if what the articles say is true about human ingestion of bovine hormones, I probably shouldn't be drinking it. Not making a statement to any of you milk-drinkers, I still drink it when I run out of Almond milk. Making the switch to something equally palatable isn't easy.
Almond milk tastes like chalk to me. Hence the oat milk