Do you drink milk regularly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: mcrn
Originally Posted By: Rat407
Not here either. Almond milk if any and that is very little.

We humans are the only species that drink milk from another species after we get off our own mothers milk. Think about it. If we were intended to drink milk till we die then we would produce our own and not drink another's.

It would look pretty weird to see a cow go up to a dog and start drinking their milk now wouldn't it?

We are also the only species to make rockets to go to outer space.....does that mean we should stop? Not saying milk is good or bad....I believe it is good...I drink organic milk almost every day.

extra example:
Kumiss: made from horse milk? (mongols/tatars/kozaks)
camel milk
buffalo milk (i remember as a 7 years old on a BNB vacation this having a smoother taste then cow milk)

Originally Posted By: pandus13

We humans are the only species that drink milk from another species after we get off our own mothers milk. Think about it. If we were intended to drink milk till we die then we would produce our own and not drink another's.

It would look pretty weird to see a cow go up to a dog and start drinking their milk now wouldn't it?

We are also the only species to make rockets to go to outer space.....does that mean we should stop? Not saying milk is good or bad....I believe it is good...I drink organic milk almost every day.

extra example:
camel milk
buffalo milk (i remember as a 7 years old on a BNB vacation this having a smoother taste then cow milk)

Interesting.....did you like all of them? I have had goats milk...I do not remember trying any other animal milk.

Originally Posted By: pandus13

extra example:
camel milk

Interesting.....did you like all of them? I have had goats milk...I do not remember trying any other animal milk.

Kumiss: never tried; just grew up with stories about. (region affected by raids many years ago; still regarded as boogieman)
camel milk: never tried, but saw some cheese and yogurt in some eastern/arab groceries.
Buffalo milk: 30+ years ago; growers/caretakers where saying they had a fat content almost double that of cow milk.
Cow milk: grandma's had a thick crust/foam after boiling, or at least 2 fingers of cream on top of of 1quart/1liter bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back