Mens after shave

hrv

What happened to the posts about after shave that was posted last evening??? Did it go bad overnight??? I see it has been deleted..

Perhaps someone mentioned the price went up on a certain brand recently prompting the "Target eliminated, heading back to the base" action. I too was looking forward to an informative discussion about after shave.

I thought it is was on mens cologne, not after shave? It seems like after shave options in the store are decades old. Maybe someone can create a John Wick after shave.

I thought it is was on mens cologne, not after shave? It seems like after shave options in the store are decades old. Maybe someone can create a John Wick after shave.
either one it was deleted....

Personal preferences, amount applied (a big consideration), reaction with one's own body chemistry / condition (bathed a/o chronic BO), setting.
I bet we could come up with quite a list of places where scents are taboo.

1705861246156.jpeg

Not a fan of any of it. All those smells are cloying and turn my stomach. Just give me a fresh bar of zest soap or something and I'm happy.

The worst scents are the ones that smell like 50% alcohol. Heavy and unbearable.

Back