Luke Perry. RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's too bad... 90210 was huge when I went to school. Everything that would happen on that show was the gossip the following day at school. I wish his family well.

Last edited:
I was just reading about this a little earlier. I grew up with 90210, but the first thing that always comes to mind when I hear about him is "Aziz, light"..

[Linked Image]

Rest in peace, Mr. Perry.

What caused the stroke? Hopefully Autopsy results in a few months with Toxicology. I wish his family the best. Death is guaranteed.

Originally Posted by StevieC
That's too bad... 90210 was huge when I went to school. Everything that would happen on that show was the gossip the following day at school. I wish his family well.

Same here - - he's only a couple of years older than me.

I wonder what "lifestyle" changes could've caused this?

I'm not the healthiest I *could* be - - but I'm also not worried about having a stroke, either

Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
Originally Posted by PimTac
Age 52. He had a massive stroke over the weekend. Too early to speculate but his lifestyle likely played a part.

I liked his acting. He had a big future but detoured along the way.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...rly-hills-90210-and-riverdale-dead-at-52

Care to share what you know about Luke Perry's lifestyle?

Our own impending mortality makes us wish something other than natural causes caused his untimely death. An unhealthy lifestyle gives us hope we're not nears death's doorstep.

Originally Posted by Leo99

Our own impending mortality makes us wish something other than natural causes caused his untimely death. An unhealthy lifestyle gives us hope we're not nears death's doorstep.

A jet turbine engine could land on us..... Donnie Darko style
shocked.gif
grin2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
48.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back