Is there a cat food shortage?

I went to Petsmart yesterday and bought some cans of Purina One Pro Plan. They were fully stocked. She loves Beef and Carrots Entree. She licks her bowl so hard that she scoots it across the floor😻

I went to Petsmart yesterday and bought some cans of Purina One Pro Plan. They were fully stocked. She loves Beef and Carrots Entree. She licks her bowl so hard that she scoots it across the floor😻
You CAT will appreciate you more if you get him Human Catnip. The pet store catnip is generally so old outdated and not very good quality.
Check this out. there are many sellers for real for human consumption CATNIP.

One of many on amazon:​

Certified Organic Catnip Dried Cut Flowers and Leaves, 3 oz , Nepeta Cataria , Resealable Bag , Catnip Herb , Product From USA​

Was at Sam's Club today. No wet cat food nor wet dog food. Dry only. I've never seen them without before today.

The shelves here are bare. No canned cat food to be found. My old toothless cat can't eat dry food anymore. We went to 3 stores and found 4 cans.
That is just one site, gosh, we buy dog food by the case, easy to search for the lowest price on high quality food, not junk food but its all available in any type.
Never noticed any shortage, just got 4 or 5 cases this past 7 days, though, this time, as much as I hate them I got them from Amazon. Price wins :eek:)

Back