I was let go from my job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: redhat
Originally Posted By: JustinH
What pizzaria if you don't mind sharing? Have family in buffalo, I get up there about twice a year and always get some Bocci Club or Imperial Pizza, my two favorite shops.

Oh boy I love Imperial Pizza -- I live about 7-10 minutes away from it.

I work at The Now Pizzeria in the Hamburg, NY -- in the Village. Been there on and off for a LONG time. Some stints longer than others. It's the place with the big 70's era Orange Crush sign by the road.

LOL I might have picked up an order from you. No offense, I preferred Ninos when I lived in Hamburg but my Old Man likes Now better with less cheese...

Good for you!
You obviously have a good work ethic and it sounds like you've found a home.
Good on you sticking with it and looking for any opportunities and pursuing them.

Yeah, I knew he would get a better opportunity and leave that dead end job.

OT: Sometimes I post jobs in FL with my employer if a BITOG looking for work.

Thank you all for the warm wishes. One month in, things are going great! Great organization to be with and great co-workers.

Good tasting coffee here too... and that isn't even a joke.

Thanks for all of the opinions, advice and comments throughout this ordeal. Happy holidays everyone.

Glad you are doing well Redhat
smile.gif

Happy holidays as well
34.gif
10.gif
thumbsup2.gif

Is re-locating a option?
Toyota moved from CA to the Dallas area, and is hiring hundreds for their corporate office.
Many others hiring for IT.
Mild climate, affordable housing, easy to find cowboy hats and boots, loud trucks and a bubba on every corner!
Serious, check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back