I need the best penetrating oil

an old long + interesting post IMO! often older informative info gets "dumped" for various reasons BUT a lot of older info is NEW to others looking to learn!!

an old long + interesting post IMO! often older informative info gets "dumped" for various reasons BUT a lot of older info is NEW to others looking to learn!!
But you could have waited another 15 years before posting again. But I guess it's not to be.

.......but not Penetro. I need something for removing rusted automotive exhaust parts but i pretty much need it by tomorrow. Sick of these mail order companies and the closest "rep" to me for Penetro is about 100 miles away. Anyhow, what is the best one that is sold in most local stores. Liquid wrench? I know WD-40 isnt a pen oil at all. Any out there better than Liquid Wrench?
50 50 mix of acetone and ATF

What I found most helpful in the below comparison was that Liquid Wrench obtains like results as Kroil, at 20 percent of the cost, and much more readily available.

333168054_689102262954173_842975449601944943_n.jpg

.......but not Penetro. I need something for removing rusted automotive exhaust parts but i pretty much need it by tomorrow. Sick of these mail order companies and the closest "rep" to me for Penetro is about 100 miles away. Anyhow, what is the best one that is sold in most local stores. Liquid wrench? I know WD-40 isnt a pen oil at all. Any out there better than Liquid Wrench?
1677980816088.jpg

Back