I love this car!! 2023 Nissan Z:

D1517A42-1F7B-451C-A85B-4EABBA399EA6.jpeg

FEAC1415-C21B-43C2-88A5-7DD2D4F805BA.jpeg

it was the best looking thing at the LA autoshow.

My only concern is reliability. Their Infiniti' siblings aren't so good with the v6 turbo

I personally think Nissan got it right with the design. I do have reservations about reliability as well. I have not had the best luck with 08 Maxima and 10 Armada.

Another heavy GT out of Japan. At least it’s a halfway decent looking car.

Unfortunately the last the last true sports car out of the rising sun was the RX7 TT, and that was over 25 years ago 🙁

Nice that Nissan is going to make it, but few people will actually wanna buy one and of course the few that do will be more than the fewer Z’s available for the first year? Then after a few years dealers won’t want to order them to sit on the lot for 6 months.

Nice that Nissan is going to make it, but few people will actually wanna buy one and of course the few that do will be more than the fewer Z’s available for the first year? Then after a few years dealers won’t want to order them to sit on the lot for 6 months.
Well see. I actually think they’ll sell quite a few to enthusiasts, especially with the available 6-speed manual.

They’ll certainly sell a lot more of these than Toyota has of the Supra.

Looking forward to a comparo between the 2.

Im a fan of the car, primarily because of the availability of the 6-speed manual and its relatively affordable price.

I do think that front rectangular “grille”/radiator opening looks like an afterthought. I believe Nissan could have done much better with that and made it far more interesting looking.

Can’t wait for real performance testing and comparisons with other cars.

I think I read it would start around 40k if I remember correctly. That would be great if true
Yes, especially if the base model isn’t down on horsepower.

I know there will be performance packages that will include things like bigger brakes, LSD, suspension upgrades, etc.

Just the Bellevue WA sales tax rate of 10.1 % (on $ 130,000) = $ 13130.00 ! But either way I don't really care if the dealer makes the 'flipper's premium' on the initial sale vs allowing a retail customer to buy it at MSRP and turn around and immediately flip it, the dealer is just as deserving of benefitting from greed as any retail buyer so can't blame the dealer for being obnoxious.

The best looking was the 300ZX (last year in the US was model year 1996).

Last edited:
Nice car, bur they priced it wrong between the base and the upgraded one. I would've considered it if i could get a base with only LSD or some sort of "S" package. I wouldn't buy that car without one. Other than that, it's not really a new Z though they have upgraded bits and its a much more powerful engine. It looks great though, love the blue. Good luck finding one though. I think they already stated there would be a limit produced for this year.
I liked the naturally aspirated VQ as I had it in an 08 G37S 6MT, but in that car it just wasn't enough torque for the weight. 370z would have been more fun, but the G was a nice car. I wish i never sold it.
I have an order on a Camaro SS with the 6 speed that should be coming next month.

Another heavy GT out of Japan. At least it’s a halfway decent looking car.

Unfortunately the last the last true sports car out of the rising sun was the RX7 TT, and that was over 25 years ago 🙁
Have u not driven an ND2 Miata? If u can fit in one, that is a pure sports car. I owned one for 18 months, and it was the only thing that kept me from losing my mind during 2020.

Back