Havoline Deposit Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

Do you keep real close watch to the MPG? It would be interesting over 5-10 tanks the MPG average.

Hi Bill, I do like the Fumoto. On my car, it barely sticks out and it's made very well. I have never used the Fram Sure Drain so I can't compare them.

I just filled up today and will try and check the mileage. I'd like to see how many mpg I'm getting driving a bit slower than I normally do. Hopefully I'll get minimum oil consumption and sample it. I've only done one UOA on this car (RL 5w-20). Most of the UOA's of the 2.4L are very boring.

I've been a diehard havoline user even before stumbling onto this site and reading a lot of good stuff. And with this new deposit shield formula I plan on staying with Havoline. but I'll tell ya, I don't know if its the new marketing, labels and bottles, or what but the price of Havoline jumped up a bit. I used to get a 5 qt jug at Wally's for a little over $9 and last night I saw its up to almost $12. My next stop is to see the VOA and UOA of the new formula.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back