Another oil from Valvoline…

Saw it on the shelf at my local WM but the price wasn’t listed. Typical WM 🤣 but the app shows it “on sale” for $29.99

PS: yes, that is a chicken head.

IMG_3229.jpeg

I see Farm&Fleet has Valvoline respect and resist for sale, for $ 36.99 perhaps its a good oil, only time will tell. though i still like Royal Purple better for a dollar more as it has the needed approvals for my vehicle.

Valvoline has always had a great reputation. But what does that mean today since they have been bought out and changed hands?
Just like so many other American companies.... Sad

What Approval(s) are on the Royal Purple jugs, that are not listed on others?
SP & GF-6 exceeded, dexos 3 also exceeded, and i have a bunch of it from a sale( deal ) around $ 18.00 per jug,plus i had a rather convincing conversation with them on this oil.

when i spoke to them (not a sales person) we talked about some of their testing ,additives,and base oils,of course was asked not to publish our conversations, but I will say for what I heard it is a very good product.

Very temping specially at Walmart prices, thats 3 jugs or 15 quarts for about 90 bucks. I'm gonna try these on the KIA next oil change with some HPL EC30.

Definitely interested if this I'm fact a heavy group 4/5 synthetic from Valvoline. Hopefully not at a 10$/QT price
Curious if using Valvoline Advanced + a bottle of Rislone added to the oil would produce similar piston cleaning for less $ ?

I bought some Valvoline Extended Protection yesterday at Walmart. The Restore & Protect was right next to it for a $1.00 more. I just don't get the pricing structure here...doesn't make any sense.

Back