Girl Living Off Grid Built The Most Secret Underground Tunnel Shelter Home

Most likely fake. There is another channel that does some great looking builds in the jungle and makes it seem like all they use is primitive tools.

But there is a guy that went over their videos with a fine tooth comb and found heavy equipment track marks on the ground, excavation marks etc. Basically not build by hand at all. He also found few of the sites on google earth and they were left to rot or were destroyed.

Fake builds, just like any of these renovation shows.

Most likely fake. There is another channel that does some great looking builds in the jungle and makes it seem like all they use is primitive tools.

But there is a guy that went over their videos with a fine tooth comb and found heavy equipment track marks on the ground, excavation marks etc. Basically not build by hand at all. He also found few of the sites on google earth and they were left to rot or were destroyed.

Fake builds, just like any of these renovation shows.
I was wondering if this is real it seems too good to be true.

There are time lapses and some of the lines look too clean.

Meh. It looks like any of the hundreds of tunnels that the American soldiers encountered all over South VietNam during the war. Some of them were massive and could be considered small cities and included barracks, schools, command centers, and even hospitals. Several times I visited one such tunnel that was located on a SF training base in Florida in the 1960s and the several entrances were so well disguised that you would NEVER have known that the tunnel was there until someone pointed it out. They even had an exit that came up inside of the barracks that we stayed in. THAT was a surprise!

Fake. Tons of vids like this. I mean sure the cave is real, but she didn't do it alone in a short period of time. My favorite is the cutey pulling large gold nuggets out of the stream bed.

The real Asian vids with the guy building brick ovens and such are fun to watch as well.

I really like these types of videos, but the only primitive building content that isn't faked that I've found is this: https://www.youtube.com/@primitivetechnology9550

He's the best I've found.

His stuff isn't extravagant, but impressive as he shows every single step of the processes and even making the tools he uses. If you watch, turn subtitles on for commentary during the videos.

Bushcrafting content is an alright substitute, but they usually use so much modern tools or equipment, that it kind of loses me.

Meh. It looks like any of the hundreds of tunnels that the American soldiers encountered all over South VietNam during the war. Some of them were massive and could be considered small cities and included barracks, schools, command centers, and even hospitals. Several times I visited one such tunnel that was located on a SF training base in Florida in the 1960s and the several entrances were so well disguised that you would NEVER have known that the tunnel was there until someone pointed it out. They even had an exit that came up inside of the barracks that we stayed in. THAT was a surprise!
Yeah - quite a few just 300 miles south of me 😷

Back