Tiny off grid home built in 2022, for $149,000 in Pierce, Arizona

Rodents?

We had a 700sqft home for years, and it was a tight squeeze, but we managed, family of four. But we much prefer 1,900 now. :)

Is that buildable land? been a while since I looked, but locally I would have guessed anything at that price was unusable. Regional differences I know.
Here is a interesting lot. Comes with well and septic. 20+ acres. Interesting price history, I can't tell when the well and septic were installed to chart against the price history.

Is that buildable land? been a while since I looked, but locally I would have guessed anything at that price was unusable. Regional differences I know.
Depends on your definition. Lots like this are usually on a rough dirt road that may turn to mud. May never be utilities.
I've been an East-coaster my whole life, so the idea of hauling water is unsettling.
Same here. I couldn't not have a water source but it doesn't both lots of people. Where we live it's a coin toss if a well will hit water or be a $20k+ dry hole. Some people want to live out but can't gamble so they put in a tank and haul or have water delivered.

Depends on your definition. Lots like this are usually on a rough dirt road that may turn to mud. May never be utilities.
Not the side of a hill, strewn with boulders. Or wetlands.

Some of the driveways, they look like 30 degree inclines to me, in these parts. I took a fast look, my prior town allowed up to 15% grade, current town say 12% max for the first 100 feet. So apparently I’m not a good judge of incline… but theres a few lots with crazy driveways around here.

Here is what $220K gets you in Albemarle, NC.
- 5-8 mins from all major stores and restaurants.
- Quiet area, due to police training facility next door.
- Short drive to Lake Tillery, Badin Lake, Highrock Lake, Morrow Mountain State Park, Uwharrie Mountains and game lands.
- 1hr away from Charlotte, NC. 2hrs away from Raleigh, NC.

Last edited:
Back