Unique off grid home on 40 acres, $453,000

Something in between the two places would be nice!
I dunno, I have to say I didn't mind the dry heat of northern Australia, but my one day of 107f heat also was an experience that I don't think I would want weeks of? in the 90's was fine though.

Always wondered about even less remote properties. What if just you is living there and have a heart attack? The body might not be found for over a year when there is a tax sale on the property and the new owner busts through the door.
That can happen downtown too. And that's a problem because?

That can happen downtown too. And that's a problem because?

Definitely. Last year right before the football season started the officials in Seattle started to clean up the encampments around the stadium. They found a guy who had been dead for some time. I guess nobody knew what that smell was about?

ASH FORK? OMG NO! Nothing there, nothing nearby and never going to be. Ugly little forgotten town. Known for being a major drug arrest area. HELL NO.

We’re actually passing through there in a hour and there’s no reason to stop. Everything is sketchy.

• Wow
Reactions: GON
ASH FORK? OMG NO! Nothing there, nothing nearby and never going to be. Ugly little forgotten town. Known for being a major drug arrest area. HELL NO.

We’re actually passing through there in a hour and there’s no reason to stop. Everything is sketchy.
Sounds like Needles, California. I went through Needles 30 years ago, and it's the same today. Nothing changes. It's as if the town is frozen in time.

Nothing new has opened. And nothing has closed up. Thirty years from now it will probably look the same as it does now.

It should be noted once your dead you are somebody else's problem........

Just to add more local knowledge of the Ash Fork area, talked to my daughter who worked in the Register/Recorder office for a time and spent quite a bit of time in courtrooms here and saw lots of interesting things, Ash Fork is also known for a large presence of " sovereign citizens" as well as the drug problems. On the plus side it's also known for high quality flag stone so there's that.

This is the lowest cost property I have found within three hours of Colordao......

I like this one better. Didn’t read up if water or utilities were to the site, but if so, I’d say a minimum $100/SF to finish it, and that’s not fancy.

I like this one better. Didn’t read up if water or utilities were to the site, but if so, I’d say a minimum $100/SF to finish it, and that’s not fancy.
RH, I sent that one to by Daughter who lives south of Denver and would love to have us near her and the Grandsons.

She sent me a one word reply: NOGO

Back