Free Speech Should Maybe Not Be Free (Silly Rant)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by AZjeff
The best answer to that question is "9 months from tonight." You get interesting reactions as people process that.

lol.gif
lol.gif

Or look them in the eye and say you're not having any, the world is overpopulated as is.

Originally Posted by honeeagle
Grandkids
make.
it.
worth it!

I agree. I have four grandsons and they are a laugh a minute.

Originally Posted by SeaJay
Originally Posted by 02SE
I can be pretty blunt.

I'd tell him he has his opinion, and I have mine, and he needs to mind his own business.

This is the only solution. If not blunt, folks will continue to try and tell folks how to live their life.

I like my wife's reaction to an obnoxious cousin a few years ago: "If I wanted your opinion, I would read an augury in your entrails."

Originally Posted by honeeagle
Grandkids
make.
it.
worth it!

Considering how much I despise children, nothing could make it "worth it".

My first daughter used to love standing on the wing of my airplane and waving at the ANG guys as they would taxi out.

Not sure where you come up with the idea that you can't have stuff at the same time as kids.

Be glad you're not a professional person; any idea how many people want to ask "just one quick question" when you're at some kind of social event? I would much rather field simple questions about kids than stuff that can land you in professional liability quagmires.

I have grand kids older than my youngest kid. Pretty sure he'll come running to the door to greet me when I get home. Never had a manufactured object do that ...

Kids make some people ultra-annoying and super sanctimonious. Some think the world owes them gibs and rec... personally can't wait to have kids even though I'm super late by most people's standards. Last Grandma's on her deathbed wishing I amounted to more... I get her point wish could help her but, you know... in due time
21.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Your life, Your choice.
Also life is short, live it!

His nose, his brown spot treatment.....

Me, I'm just happy my kids have way more (stuff, access to things to do, experiences) then me and wifey at their age
my first monthly salary out of college was $100.

P.S. some parents they do make it a competition with other parents about their "precious"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back