Florida cop shoots dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: hatt
Originally Posted By: lawman1909
Yeah, I guess a person in a police uniform is a home invader... smh. Your anti-police comments are entertaining
smile.gif

Police indeed dress like thugs and home invaders these days. That's not in dispute. I know you think the all black looks cool but it belongs in rap videos and spy movies.

On this, we agree.

I'm tired of the "tacti-cool/SWAT" look adopted by regular police...are they at war, that they need combat gear all the time? Who would they be at war with? Their interactions are principally with the public...and that means they're at war with us, perhaps?

Originally Posted By: zach1900
I see a stranger creeping up on the house dressed up like a home invader. Looks like the dog did what it should have done.

If you're an idiot dog owner than yes, you let your bully breed run free.
You understand that the dog was on his own property?

And your point t being? please tell me you don't have children...

Lol, she releases the dog to attack the officer and then complains when it gets gunned down? How stupid and illogigal people can be..

What is the breed of that dog? Intentionally selected for such purposes?

Last edited:
"The dog was on its own property" , do you people realize how ignorant that statement is? and I am a dog lover, we have 6 large breed dogs, German shepherds and 2 Golden retrievers, nobody is afraid of them because they are trained and they don't charge people, why idiots always attracted to bulldogs "mixes", the most untrainable dogs on earth, couple that with a pit bull and this was inevitable . the cop reacted how he should have.

The idiot owner of the PIT MIX set her dog after the cop, the cop reacted exactly how he should have, and yes I am a dog lover but idiot owners like this give normal dog lovers a bad name.

If one of those thugs ever walks onto my property to ask me why my car door is left open in my driveway I will appropriately tell him to get the heck off of my property.

I don't want that garbage around my family.

"I think i'll let my PIT mix charge a cop from behind a closed door" Idiot owner+ idiot dog = this.

No, uniforms are dark(er) in color for safety reasons. If an officer is approaching a burglary in progress and is wearing a white shirt, they stand out like a lightbulb. Darker uniforms blend in better in daylight and especially at nighttime. That, hatt, is why police chiefs use darker uniforms for their officers. Knowledge, my friend, would help you understand law enforcement. I'm not saying that sarcastically either.

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
To me, it looked like he was wearing a t shirt.

Undercover perhaps?
He was gangster rapper gear. Straight outta Compton yo. Just do a google search. You can't tell the difference between cops and rappers.

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
To me, it looked like he was wearing a t shirt.

Undercover perhaps?
He was gangster rapper gear. Straight outta Compton yo. Just do a google search. You can't tell the difference between cops and rappers.

Perhaps he was in a black community. Seeing how the dog's car giver was black it makes sense.

If that is how everybody else dresses, he did good by dressing the same.. Yo.

No, uniforms are dark(er) in color for safety reasons. If an officer is approaching a burglary in progress and is wearing a white shirt, they stand out like a lightbulb. Darker uniforms blend in better in daylight and especially at nighttime. That, hatt, is why police chiefs use darker uniforms for their officers. Knowledge, my friend, would help you understand law enforcement. I'm not saying that sarcastically either.
Link to where all black thug rapper uniforms are safer than other less aggressive uniforms?

Last edited:
Simply look at it logically. If you're approaching a burglary in progress at night, darker colors are better. Hence why police chiefs and sheriff's prefer darker uniforms. The "tacti-cool" look as you put it is easier on the officer. I'd love to see you wear 15 pounds of armor under a uniform shirt, a 20 pound gun belt, and 3 pounds in boots along with long pants in the summer. Those "tacti-cool" uniforms are much easier on the officer.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: zzyzzx
Florida cop shoots dog

003810ad19e8eab7754106736ec03644.jpg

Hey now our golden retriever loves our cat, probably a little more than a dog should, funny post regardless.

Link?

Look at his username!

Do you really need a link for a plain logic statement? If you want it that bad, look it up yourself. It's all over the Internet about why police have chosen those uniforms.

If you want a dog for protection at least get one with a brain like a German shepherd , bull dog pits are some of the lowest scoring temperaments in the world (i.e dumb), couple that with aggression and you get this, It doesn't matter how the cop was dressed, idiot owner let her idiot pit mix charge a cop, end of story.

Last edited:
Do you really need a link for a plain logic statement? If you want it that bad, look it up yourself. It's all over the Internet about why police have chosen those uniforms.
I looked it up.

Quote:
This isn’t to say that officers in traditional uniforms are necessarily less safe.

http://www.lawofficer.com/articles/print...nal-unifor.html

Police should be visible as police. It's why your jacket has giant bright SHERIFF or POLICE lettering. The thug uniforms on beat cops are simply to look hard.

Last edited:
I looked it up.

Quote:
This isn’t to say that officers in traditional uniforms are necessarily less safe.

http://www.lawofficer.com/articles/print...nal-unifor.html
Apparently the dog wasn't scared as it charged at the officer.

Police should be visible as police. It's why you jacket has giant bright SHERIFF or POLICE lettering. The thug uniforms on beat cop are simply to look hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back