Home Invasion Robbery today :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't use any light if I was forced to get out of bed and walk through the house in anticipation of having to shoot someone. I can walk my entire house blindfolded, so I have a distinct advantage over someone who's entered for the first time. No sense in letting them know they're being stalked, and definitely no sense in lighting myself up and giving them any advantage.

There's a little bit of light entering my house through the front door window from a streetlight that will allow me to see shadows or silouettes. That's all I need. Hopefully the sound of me pumping the shotgun will be enough to send them out where they came in.

Originally Posted By: MarkC
Just bury the body....

That is what mine shafts are for.

I've seen them pull out cars out of them.. (with a dead person in the front seat)

And no, the dead person did not die from the wreak..

Originally Posted By: ViragoBry
I wouldn't use any light if I was forced to get out of bed and walk through the house in anticipation of having to shoot someone. I can walk my entire house blindfolded, so I have a distinct advantage over someone who's entered for the first time. No sense in letting them know they're being stalked, and definitely no sense in lighting myself up and giving them any advantage.

There's a little bit of light entering my house through the front door window from a streetlight that will allow me to see shadows or silouettes. That's all I need. Hopefully the sound of me pumping the shotgun will be enough to send them out where they came in.
I use a LED light attached to my Semi-Auto. It will blind the perp and allow me to ID them before I shoot.

If the person is in my house and I light him up, If they make ANY moves, they will have a couple of 230 grain Hydroshocks thrown at them in a nice double tap. Then if they are still moving, here it comes again.

My training has always been with a light.

Know your target.

Take care, Bill

Originally Posted By: Bill in Utah

If the person is in my house and I light him up, If they make ANY moves, they will have a couple of 230 grain Hydroshocks thrown at them in a nice double tap. Then if they are still moving, here it comes again.

My training has always been with a light.

Know your target.

Take care, Bill

+1

Maybe you shuold have let that thug break into your house and then blasted his butt to pieces.

A lot of trash that left New Orleans have made many parts of Texas 'home sweet home'

If they are coming in my house uninvited, they are getting a blast from my dads double barrel side-by-side 12 Guage. My kids are more important to me than anything and I have assume they are breaking in to hurt my family.

If you fire without visually identifying your target, that's just downright negligent.

My AK47 has a light on it with 2 output levels. I've measured high at 185 lumens, and low at 45. I leave it on low so I don't blind myself when I turn it on after being startled awake. Just a quick twist of the head turns it to high, which makes it bright enough for blinding an intruder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back