Crusty Casserole

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the hitting it part, no doubt with a hammer and chisel, to get bite sized pieces.

Originally Posted By: moribundman
Originally Posted By: tpitcher
Sure, you can "cherry pick" places that have spelled it wrong, but the correct spelling is with 2 l's. Even spell check automatically changes it to 2 l's.

Word of advice: you should pick your battles more carefully, especially it's about such a minor issue. Even if you were right, which you are not, your victory would be merely a very minor one. I will however give you credit for your tenacity when it comes to denying facts!
wink.gif

Go to Google. Type in origins of the defibrilator. It immediately comes back with Did you mean "origins of the defibrillator?"

Look up the Patents. They are with 2 l's.

Some may have made a mistake, but the original and industry wide way of spelling it is with 2 l's my friend.
07.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
The moriquiche probably isn't that unhealthy. Some people eat Big Macs everyday at lunch for hearthealthsake!

No, it's not unhealthy. I'm very conscious of what I eat.

Originally Posted By: jldcol
I understand the hitting it part, no doubt with a hammer and chisel, to get bite sized pieces.

Oh, you must be one of those soft bread eaters with loose teeth. Yeah, I bet my crusty food wouldn't do you any good.
grin2.gif

I think I said before you can't fark up a casserole. Just put in what YOU like. I used not to like beets as a kid. Now I love them, especially baked. Same thing goes for kale and spinach, all of which I once despised.

I think I said before you can't fark up a casserole. Just put in what YOU like.

Bacon Cheetos Oreo and mashed potatoes and gravy quiche?

I can't wait for sprintman to click that link!
LOL.gif

He's gonna love that one! The sad thing is, I've actually been to a few of the places that serve some of the stuff pictured.

Didn't actually, I was tired and logged off. Won't be looking, seen way to much bad stuff on this forum. People need to remember "you are what you eat". Precious little thought given to that by the majority here.

Originally Posted By: sprintman
People need to remember "you are what you eat". Precious little thought given to that by the majority here.

So, there is an edible oil-nut?

Originally Posted By: TooManyWheels
Originally Posted By: sprintman
People need to remember "you are what you eat". Precious little thought given to that by the majority here.

So, there is an edible oil-nut?

No, they're all too old and gamey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back