All food consumed in one day

I'd eat the egg. Looks yummy as Blake would say.
I'll put you to sleep now. An egg is a nutritional low-calorie bomb. High-quality and easily digested protein and lots of B and D, also selenium, choline, and antioxidants. As for the other stuff, low carb, high fiber, densely packed with nutrients. Currently, I am shooting for 3,400 kcal a day. To get there in terms of calories I have banana/nut/filk smoothies and I have some dark chocolate every day. That's 200-300 kcal more than I usually consume per day. Are you still with me or have you already nodded off?

I'll put you to sleep now. An egg is a nutritional low-calorie bomb. High-quality and easily digested protein and lots of B and D, also selenium, choline, and antioxidants. As for the other stuff, low carb, high fiber, densely packed with nutrients. Currently, I am shooting for 3,400 kcal a day. To get there in terms of calories I have banana/nut/filk smoothies and I have some dark chocolate every day. That's 200-300 kcal more than I usually consume per day. Are you still with me or have you already nodded off?
What do you want a trophy 🏆
I eat 4 eggs a day too.
How do you like those apples 🍎

What do you want a trophy 🏆
I eat 4 eggs a day too.
How do you like those apples 🍎
4 eggs a day? Do they make you fart a lot? I'll call you Eggy.
I love apples. Soluble fiber, vitamins, and polyphenols. Crispy and juicy and I even eat the core. The best way of eating an apple is to eat it top to bottom from calyx to stem. I don't recommend apples that have been sprayed.

Last edited:
4 eggs a day? Do they make you fart a lot? I'll call you Eggy.
I love apples. Soluble fiber, vitamins, and polyphenols. Crispy and juicy and I even eat the core. The best way of eating an apple is to eat it top to bottom from calyx to stem. I don't recommend apples that have been sprayed.
None of my apples have been spayed 😀

Last edited:
Back