Countdown is on-6mos left on my lease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: JTK
I know there's not a lot of haggling to be had with Subarus in my area, especially in the winter. I would think your best chances would be right around Christmas when folks aren't in the showrooms.

Yes, same thing around here. They seem to pay sticker.

FIAT 500 POP
smile.gif
laugh.gif

UPDATE:
Made a smokin' deal on a RAM 1500 Big Horn crew cab 4x4 today. Did another 24mo/24K lease. Options beyond the Big Horn package include front bucket seats with full length center console, cold weather group (heated seats and steering wheel), 3:55 rear axle ratio, and factory spray in bedliner. [img:center]http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C6RR7LG3HS527620[/img]

$1700 down, $290/mo. for 23 payments. They washed my final four payments on my Silverado lease by taking the payoff ($29,600.44) and putting it into their inventory. I have 18,1xx miles on the Chevy. I will pickup the RAM on Friday or Saturday depending on my schedule.

Pop Rivet, please refrain from posting your "insight" on this deal. We know how you feel already.

That's a great deal. I was looking at those before I bought a used truck. Does it have a built in brake controller-or do you have to install an after market one?

Last edited:
Hope you wind-up liking it more than your Silverado, but then again, 2yrs will be over before you know it.

Originally Posted By: CKN
That's a great deal. I was looking at those before I bought a used truck. Does it have a built in brake controller-or do you have to install an after market one?
Brake controllers are built in, just like my Chevy had, if you choose that option.

Trucks have gotten expensive. Recent article said the auto companies are making high profits on trucks, as much as $8000.

A lease is an expensive way to own a vehicle no matter how you look at it.

I would look at a 1 to 2 year old vehicle and finance it.

Originally Posted By: dwcopple
UPDATE:
Made a smokin' deal on a RAM 1500 Big Horn crew cab 4x4 today. Did another 24mo/24K lease. Options beyond the Big Horn package include front bucket seats with full length center console, cold weather group (heated seats and steering wheel), 3:55 rear axle ratio, and factory spray in bedliner. [img:center]http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C6RR7LG3HS527620[/img]

$1700 down, $290/mo. for 23 payments. They washed my final four payments on my Silverado lease by taking the payoff ($29,600.44) and putting it into their inventory. I have 18,1xx miles on the Chevy. I will pickup the RAM on Friday or Saturday depending on my schedule.

Pop Rivet, please refrain from posting your "insight" on this deal. We know how you feel already.

Lease and smokin' deal is an oxymoron.

Originally Posted By: Donald
Lease and smokin' deal is an oxymoron.

Tell me about it- as noted above I'm leasing a vehicle with an MSRP of $55,895 at $105/month for 24 months with 20k miles. And I paid a whole $400 down! How could I have been so fiscally irresponsible?
19.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back