Best oil for a NEW 2010 Toyota Corolla!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: webfors
Neither of my teams made it, but I am indeed tuning in periodically. It's a good series with solid physical element!

That's an understatement! I want Philly, but wow, this is one brutal series.
I also like the Wayne Gretzky commercials.
Great game. Don't understand why more people don't get hooked - no other sport combines such skill with brutal aggression. Fun!

Originally Posted By: PurplePride
Originally Posted By: webfors
Neither of my teams made it, but I am indeed tuning in periodically. It's a good series with solid physical element!

That's an understatement! I want Philly, but wow, this is one brutal series.
I also like the Wayne Gretzky commercials.
Great game. Don't understand why more people don't get hooked - no other sport combines such skill with brutal aggression. Fun!

I couldn't agree with you more brother! It's a beautiful sport and can play a hella-deal on your emotions if you follow it closely
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: Anies
The 30 is fine, but the 0w20 Yota oil is some great stuff.

Agreed. I have the new manual in front of me and after promoting their 20 weight for a couple of paragraphs, the last line on the page reads:

"An oil with a higher viscosity may be better suited if the vehicle is operated at high speeds, or under extreme load conditions."

So they're leaving the door open for other weights.

Right now I'm on a BP kick, but if I had a brand new car..... I would go with Penzoil Ultra. Use a grade/oci that Toyota calls for, maybe the 5w20, Keep my reciepts (scanned to my pc ) and get in on that 15 year 500,000 mile penzoil garantee.
Just realized you are in Canada, so this bad advice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back