At what age was your first child born?

Aren't newborns always basically 0 years old?
Unless you are in Korea. As soon as you are born, you are 1 year old. When I was visiting there, I had tell two different ages. My real age here and Korean age if somebody was asking.

I was 28 when our first child was born. No regrets. My motto was start early and the child will leave early as to enjoy our golden years with the Missus.

I was 26. My nerds are 14 & 9. My gf's daughter is 5. Usually just the 9 & 5 here though as my son (14) prefers to be with his mom because there's no consequences at her house.

My son was 0 when he was born. I on the other hand was 46. This year I'll be 50 with a 4 yr old.
My parents were your age. By the time I was ready to fly the coop I had to start taking care of my aging parents with bad health. Living @ home in your 20's or older makes it hard to get a girlfriend much less get married.

That as well as my dad and I not having the same interests at all was a bummer.

He wanted me to sit in a room and talk code on a ham radio. I didn't have any interest in doing that with girls on my mind. He didn't have any interest in exploring the desert or mountains. Especially if it involved a dirt road.

33. I think it is a good age to be a 1st time parent. I wouldn't do it before 27 or after 36 though, not fair for the kids or won't be able to financially support them.

Don't have more than 2 kids though, that's the #1 reason for poverty these days.

I don't have kids but if I follow all the men before me from my paternal grandfather's side, if I ever have children I'll probably be in my 30s , my dad was 30 when my brother was born, his dad was like in his late 30s when my uncle was born, my grandfather's dad was pushing 50 when he was born but he was also not the first child and my grandfather's first wife died and he got remarried, but if we go all the way back to my first ancestors with my surname arrived in the Virginia colony in the 1630s he was born in the 1620s, I'm only like the 11th generation back to him in like a 370 year period so most of the men I've descended from on that side were in there 30s or even 40s when their son that I descend from was born.

41, in Jan. 2021.

And #2 was born Dec. 2021!
08FE56F2-935D-421D-A012-EBD87678D06A.jpeg

Back