Armed Texas store owner defends self in shootout with would-be robbers, video shows

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
Lots to study in this video. I have watched it a few times and have picked up supplemental "mistakes" in each viewing. Lots of lessons can be learned in this video.

Texas ? CNN: They were just wanting to raise money for college …

Good for him. I'm tired of seeing videos of people ransacking retailers.

Ever see the video of that Korean guy that stabbed those guys breaking into to his place in Vegas? Although he looked like he has done that before lol.

Lots to study in this video. I have watched it a few times and have picked up supplemental "mistakes" in each viewing. Lots of lessons can be learned in this video.

What were the lessons and mistakes?

One mistake is the store owner didn’t hit his target.

that's actually a fortunate thing for him - he accomplished his goal with minimal consequences.
That's very true. Just have to hope they don't come back for revenge.

He's also lucky that they weren't good shots either.

Why no sound in the video? Would be helpful to know what the robbers were saying.
😂😂😂

What do you think they might have said ? "Hello sir, ignore our masks and our guns pointing at you, but we were wondering how much you'd pay for this gold".

Good: he had a gun and went to concealment. Went to crap after that.

Bad: horrible gun control, shooting blind through the divider. He put maybe 2 shots into the ceiling and one through the divider into whatever was on his counter. Dark hoodie fired 1 shot. He was more lucky than good.

That's very true. Just have to hope they don't come back for revenge.

He's also lucky that they weren't good shots either.
In the panic they held the pistols upright whereas they’d trained holding them sideways … More training needed … 😵‍💫

i am surprised the the store did not have a remote lock on the door to buzz people in. the guy was jsut strolling around after the shoot that make it seems its something that happens often.

he did go to cover right away . i think he flinched as i see his shots hit low into the barrier.

Good on him for defending himself, but he's very lucky he didn't hit anyone outside on the sidewalk or parking lot.

Innocent people getting hit with stray bullets is not some unfortunate, unavoidable byproduct of defending yourself.

he did go to cover right away .
He didn't go to cover, cover is something that protects you from incoming shots, he did get concealed, next best thing. This is probably pretty representative of these situations, as soon as the bad guys see a gun they're in retreat. Good guy shooting through the room divider not good.

Back