2022 Ford Maverick

I saw they will start offering the 1.5 EB due to a shortage of hybrid components 👎

Most of the gas mileage reviews are with the tailgate up . Cover or tailgate at lower angle could help m.p.g. .

Found these , not the case ! 🤨

I saw they will start offering the 1.5 EB due to a shortage of hybrid components 👎
I don’t know much about the 1.5EB, but for the size it is, it could be a good fit? But I agree, if FWD is workable then I’d rather have the hybrid. Their hybrid tech has been around for at least 14 years, maybe a couple more? It should be worked out nicely by now. Besides, a 1.5L won’t weigh much and could lend it to be a little light on its feet.

Random Maverick I walked by. Love the size of this truck, it looks great. I'm really drawn to this XL trim, the steelies look great and Area 51 is a great color.

dbusbV6.jpg

edX6Dhq.jpg

That does seem weird. Cost cutting measure? Maybe keyless is part of the options that will tip this towards $30k.

They should go full-BITOG and make it a simple metal key with no RKE. That'll appeal to us luddites! :cool:
Luddites is a great name for folks with closed minds.

how about these stickers

Nice looking truck, this is how the ranger should've looked. That 2.0 L turbo is stout too, especially if it's the same block like the Focus St, which guys tune up to 400 hp reliably. Only ignorant idiots will buy the cvt over the 8 speed.

Nice looking truck, this is how the ranger should've looked. That 2.0 L turbo is stout too, especially if it's the same block like the Focus St, which guys tune up to 400 hp reliably. Only ignorant idiots will buy the cvt over the 8 speed.

I'd go with the hybrid, it should have plenty of power and those fuel economy numbers are tough to pass up. 40 mpg+ in a pickup? That's wild.

Back