2021 Alfa Romero Gulia

Good afternoon. I Recently and by recently I mean 4 hours ago bought a 2021 Alfa Romero Gulia with only 7k on the clock. It does not have an owners manual with it. I was wondering what oil this vehicle requires, or what people suggest running in it. It has the 2.0 Turbo engine in it and calls for 0W30. I'm going to guess something like Mobil one ESP or equivalent is what I'm looking for?

I have a paperback manual in my dash but never even touched it so far… I'm just carrying it to use it as a fire starter in case of stucking in middle of nowhere with out of gas and it's freezing cold outside. Google it for manual and you will find the official one from Alfa Romeo.

Bravo! It needs 0W-30 Castrol or equivalent. I'd like one of these. Pictures pls.
IMG_6209.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6207.jpeg
    IMG_6207.jpeg
    251.8 KB · Views: 41
beautiful Alfa Romeo...calling it a Romero might get you kicked off the Alfa Forum ;) ...we get it that you're excited about your new purchase...and you should be...enjoy that ride!

Bill

Well, the issue is, now that I've been dabbling, is that The car calls for MS-13340. And I'm having difficulties finding options that have that rating.
The Mopar 0w30 meets it but it is a pain to find at a decent price. Many owners go with API SP and 0w30 and leave it at that.

The Mopar 0w30 meets it but it is a pain to find at a decent price. Many owners go with API SP and 0w30 and leave it at that.
Minimum HTHS has to be 3.5, and the oil has to be mid-saps. Basically, it calls for an ACEA C3 oil with the appropriate approvals.

Back