1970 Chevelle SS

For those that think that all classic cars look good with Cragars ...... here you go .

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 17-42-02 Facebook.jpg

To me, nothing beats Cragars S/S wheels. But that's me. I like the rear raised about 2" higher than stock, stock front ride height on "any" muscle car. I agree...........To each their own.

THAT was predictable.........and well I kinda agree with you on those particulars, but still.......his/her car...........
Please try to wrap your mind around that an open forum is just that… many different opinions. When someone posts a photo, idea, process, or anything, they will get different points of view. I’m glad we have that opportunity. By the way, run that Chevelle through the Mecum auction along side one that looks factory correct and see which draws more attention and $$$$$$$.

Please try to wrap your mind around that an open forum is just that… many different opinions. When someone posts a photo, idea, process, or anything, they will get different points of view. I’m glad we have that opportunity. By the way, run that Chevelle through the Mecum auction along side one that looks factory correct and see which draws more attention and $$$$$$$.
Yep. I said I agree with you.

Not much more I can wrap my my head around

Chevelle SS was always one of my favorites.

This thread reminds me of the movie Ford vs Ferrari where Ken Miles tells the Ford executive ( or vice president or whatever he was) that his new Ford Mustang, which they were showing, is crap compared to the Chevelle, which was absolutely true back then when the Mustang first came out.

I prefer the looks on post #6.

Back