Would anyone here be interested in my Reatta?

As much as I love the car, I'm thinking that come spring time it'll be time to move on to a new project/toy. I figure selling my bike and the Reatta would give me a good push on that journey.

I don't really have a price in mind, consider this a feeler. I've posted about it a lot, but feel free to inquire here with any specific questions.

Just a heads up, "asking for feelers" isn't a great way to sell a car. It's implying that you'll sell it for an overpriced price but otherwise you'll sit on it. In other words you're selling it, but it's so good, at the same time, you're buying it back.

Whatever your price is, act like it's the most distressing thing to ever happen to you, and the buyer has you over a barrel, LOL.

Good Luck!

How long did OP own it?
Since March of this year

People here worry way too much about the cars other people drive. In a recent thread I made inquiring about a Silverado people were criticizing me because I bought a Volt earlier this year. I did not ask for opinions on my current vehicle or financial situation I simply asked for opinions on a vehicle. In this thread, it's the same stuff - OP asked if anyone was interested in the car or had any questions about it and immediately people are going on about recently OP bought it. Grr! If you don't want to buy the car, just stay out of the thread. Then again, I'm no better - although I was just curious what a Reatta was as I'd never heard of it...

Just a heads up, "asking for feelers" isn't a great way to sell a car. It's implying that you'll sell it for an overpriced price but otherwise you'll sit on it. In other words you're selling it, but it's so good, at the same time, you're buying it back.

Whatever your price is, act like it's the most distressing thing to ever happen to you, and the buyer has you over a barrel, LOL.

Good Luck!

Bingo. I have a harsher opinion, feelers think they have something valuable but are insecure and unsure of the value and tries to pry it from others. Lazy, and tacky.

Last edited:
People here worry way too much about the cars other people drive. In a recent thread I made inquiring about a Silverado people were criticizing me because I bought a Volt earlier this year. I did not ask for opinions on my current vehicle or financial situation I simply asked for opinions on a vehicle.
People here can look at a transaction from 10 feet away and make logical decisions devoid of emotion. Posters asking for a 2nd opnion know their own opinion is clouded by emotion, otherwise, they wouldn't ask.

Back