Winchester TS26 Gun safe installing Goldenrod

FYI - I know a thing or two about firearm’s storage but there are others on this site way more knowledgeable on the subject who will hopefully way in.

Thank you it's accurate I guess?
I never checked it against a calibrated unit but if you look at that pic of my app, you’ll see I also use one in my acoustic guitar case. I checked them against each other and they were within .2 of each other.

I think something like this would be a good use for fire caulking or putty. I don't know about the curing of it but a lot of it is designed to swell up and seal better in a fire. If you are using the safe to protect guns and documents in a fire it would be the way to go. If it is just for secure storage duct seal would be a good option. It is commonly used to seal opening in electrical equipment from air movement.

By separate, do you mean individual packs? No, Amazon sells them (49% packs) in quantities of 4, 12 and 20 from what I just researched. I had bought a 12 pack since I use two at a time for my guitar case.

By separate, do you mean individual packs? No, Amazon sells them (49% packs) in quantities of 4, 12 and 20 from what I just researched. I had bought a 12 pack since I use two at a time for my guitar case.
I meant the cloth bags. I bought a starter pack for now.

Yes that's what I got, the double bags, I figured I start my safe off with all four, and go from there.. how do I know when they need to be replaced?

Back