Wife and Dogs attacked by 2 boxers and a Pitbull!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Old male Shihtzu who passed a couple of years ago was a bike chaser..never caught one but he liked anything with wheels, skateboards, rollerblades, Bikes etc.. Very embarrassing.

My wife is still bruised up and the antibiotics and medications have knockerd her back a bit but my dogs have short memories. They are doing fine.

Neighbor is assembling a perrimeter fence to his property(seems to practice due dilligence after the fact) Boxers are still in quarantine.

Originally Posted By: Steve S
Originally Posted By: wavinwayne
Originally Posted By: Steve S
Dogs like to do nothing better than to attack other dogs...

and chase me on my bicycle. It's the little ones that scare me most.

some dogs like nothing better than to chase bikes.!!

Yep, I've got a German Short Hair. She has very good hunting instincts and likes to give chase. You stand still she will lick you to death, you run and the game is on.

A Newf is like the XXL version of a Pyr in appearance, if not coloring.
Newfs are very friendly and outgoing dogs.
A woman down the street had two Newfs, and they used to play with our Pyr.
I agree with you as to a dog's place in the family.
We always had ours in the house, and he always slept outside of our bedroom door, although he would patrol the house and check on our sons every couple of hours.
He would stay with either child when they were sick.
He loved snow, and it was always less than a joy to take a leisurely walk with him on a sub-zero night, with him rolling around in the snow, the cold bothering him not at all.
Dogs do seem to like to fight sometimes, but I put this down to their being territorial.
No dog liks having its turf invaded without an invitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back