Who uses Pennzoil Platinum full synthetic?

My mistake! My motorcycles don't have cats, newer MCs have cats to meet emissions. Most are Euro models. None of my big MCs have cats. Honda is reducing it's line of imports to europe due to the overly strict emissions which even with cats they can't meet restrictions now.

Last edited:
PPPP 10W30 SP has very good HTHS , low NOACK and low usage of VII's - I believe this would make for a great synthetic oil for a GDI engine .

I used PP in my BMW's , 2 X5's and a 3 series, and a 5 series - my e53 X5 had over 250K miles on it when my mechanic bought it off of me and he still drives it. Little to no oil burning. I did use Castrol before the switch to PP when BMW made the change. Never had any issues and the valve covers were spotless.

I used PP in my BMW's , 2 X5's and a 3 series, and a 5 series - my e53 X5 had over 250K miles on it when my mechanic bought it off of me and he still drives it. Little to no oil burning. I did use Castrol before the switch to PP when BMW made the change. Never had any issues and the valve covers were spotless.
An approval is an approval.

Back