Which vehicles are using K&N air filters as OEM fitted at the factory

Hi please provide details of any vehicles using K&N air filters either cone or panel type that are or were fitted as part of original equipment manufacture (OEM) from the factory.

Thanks VO

The closest I've seen lately is the Ford Performance Tune for my truck. It comes from Ford (Although the programming is supposed to be done by Livernois) and carries a 3/36 warranty. It comes with a K&N panel filter.

Closest I've ever seen to an OEM suppliled one.

1704511780242.jpg

Harley CVO models used K&N as original equipment for years….until K&N started putting Harley Davidson on they’re filters…..:rolleyes: My 2010 CVO Streetglide came with a K&N gauze filter. I still have a K&N filter oiling kit, though I changed over to paper filters years ago.

Attachments

• IMG_0864.jpeg
    IMG_0864.jpeg
    247.6 KB · Views: 13
The closest I've seen lately is the Ford Performance Tune for my truck. It comes from Ford (Although the programming is supposed to be done by Livernois) and carries a 3/36 warranty. It comes with a K&N panel filter.

Closest I've ever seen to an OEM suppliled one.

View attachment 196734
A K&N panel filter came with my Toyota (TRD) supplied supercharger kit for my Tundra.

K&N filters have been used by Tickford Performance for Ford vehicles and Walkinshaw Performance for Holden / General Motors vehicles.

These still retain the engine and drive-train 3 year or 100,000 km warranty when fitted.

Toyota TRD intakes have them as do Ford Performance intakes...manufacturer-produced aftermarket parts basically. No OE is supplying these type of filters stock that I know of.

The shaker challengers have Dryflow air filters, the Porsche 918 has BMC oiled cotton gauze filters.

I've got some big bois here but they're not for a car...

20231228_183114.jpg

Toyota TRD intakes have them as do Ford Performance intakes...manufacturer-produced aftermarket parts basically. No OE is supplying these type of filters stock that I know of.

Doesn’t the the Pro come with a TRD oiled filter from the factory?

That TRD filter is a K&N made product

Doesn’t the the Pro come with a TRD oiled filter from the factory?

That TRD filter is a K&N made product
The TRD filters are K&N/oiled but not sure they come that way? I thought that was a dealer/manufacturer's add-on product for those wanting mo powa!

The TRD filters are K&N/oiled but not sure they come that way? I thought that was a dealer/manufacturer's add-on product for those wanting mo powa!
The specs list the Pro with an oiled TRD air filter…..
The three I looked at had them as well

Clearly Toyota must change the warranty on these as the engines won't last but a few years with these filters and MAFs will probalby end up oily and not functioning. Unfortunate. :rolleyes:
I know if I put the stickers on my subaru I will get 20hp from the K&N .. but if I want a sleeper car how many HP does just the filter give me? :sneaky:
PS the stock filter is bigger than the one that came on my jeep with 50% more HP.

Back